Job Openings | Careers
Astro Metal Craft is located in a beautiful rural community with excellent schools, affordable housing, close to good shopping and anything a person could want. We offer friendly atmosphere, variety in work, competitive compensation, and a nice benefits package. We want to hire people who take pride in doing quality work and want job stability. Learning and growth is encouraged in order for people to achieve success in their life and career.
We strongly encourage you to contact us if you are a highly experienced TIG or MIG welder or an experienced estimator/project manager and looking for a new career opportunity!
CURRENT JOB OPENING:
We are looking for an Experienced Welder to join our team:
Job Activities & Responsibilities
- Custom Welder/Fabricator
- MIG and TIG on Mild Steel, Stainless steel, and Aluminum
- Layout according to shop prints
- Must be able to read weld symbols
- Grinding and weld finishing
- Operate other fabrication equipment such as press brake, shear, saw, machining center, sanders, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate will need to complete a weld test by assembling mild steel sheet metal components according to a print.
- Welding certification or equivalent experience desired
Astro offers health insurance, dental plan, disability insurance, 401K with company contribution, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, paid holidays, and company outings/events.
Job Shifts Available
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday
2nd Shift: 12:30pm – 11:00pm Monday – Thursday
Job Type: Full-time
Astro Metal Craft & Manufacturing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, family status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
For more information about job openings, contact Cindy Tillemans at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 763-777-8087.