About Astro Metal Craft
Astro Metal Craft was founded in 1987 in MN as a metal fabricator of custom industrial equipment, primarily for the food processing industry. Since then, we have greatly expanded our scope. We even changed our name (slightly). Today, we manufacture durable metal products, such as industrial equipment, OEM’s, and architectural metals. Our special niche is welding and perforating. Plus, we specialize in stainless steel, aluminum, and weathering steel.
StellarCraft is our new, innovative product line. Each StellarCraft product is a customizable, pre-engineered metal product, specifically for architecture. Architects and designers save time and money on engineering with StellarCraft. Importantly, our architectural clients use their designs! We like to think of it as a “customizable” spec system. We also have CSI 3 Part Secifications for each product, along with Revit BIM Models, and DWGs. It’s easy to incorporate into plans.
What Sets Astro Apart?
- Customer service – You receive a single point of contact for dealing with your project, who is your partner in every step of the process, from estimation to delivery. Your project manager answers or returns your call promptly. Thus, we answer your questions right away. We keep you informed on your projects status, too.
- Quality – Our experienced fabricators have the skills to make products to your exact specifications. We also take the jobs other fabricators couldn’t get right. In addition, MnDOT audits Astro’s Quality Management System, biannually.
- Quick Turnaround – Astro understands that delivering your project right away is very important. ASAP due dates are common, too. Of course, we provide as short of turnaround as possible.
- Value – We work diligently with you to keep your project within budget. In addition, we provide value engineering advice and quantity breaks to keep costs down.
- Range of Services – We have a diverse range of capabilities. We also work closely with other vendors to make sure we can offer the full scope of work that you need done. As a result, we can manage more of the project for you.
About Astro’s Proven Process
- Estimation – Astro provides you with a timely estimate for your project.
- Drafting – If drafting is needed, Astro will design the layout and fabrication drawings to detail the project.
- Approvals – Final details of the project are agreed upon and approved by you so the project can continue.
- Fabrication – Our experienced fabricators go to work on your project transforming stock materials into products, also finished to your approved specifications.
- Delivery – Delivered on time!
- Final Approval – Astro is your project partner until the final sign off. In other words, we are there for whatever you need. We sincerely look forward to starting the process again on your next project!
Our talented team is excited to be your partner for your project.